Workers' Compensation and Occupational Medicine Services
Universal Urgent Care delivers cost-effective, convenient
and timely management of employee injury, illness and healthcare needs. This will assist in the return of each employee to work as soon as possible and make your job easier by keeping your company and workers' compensation carrier informed regarding the employee's condition and work status.
Partnering with Universal Urgent Care, you will realize a savings over the high cost of an ER. We are open seven days a week and because there is no appointment necessary, your employee returns to the job quickly, providing additional savings to your company and avoiding valuable lost time.
As part of our workers' compensation services we provide treatment of a wide variety of occupational injuries and illnesses including treatment of sprains, strains, lacerations, etc. With an onsite x-ray facility and laboratory we are able to diagnose and treat the problem immediately, nearly eliminating the need to refer patients outside our doors.
We also offer simple first aid treatment.
- Evaluation and Treatment of Workers Compensation Injuries
- DOT Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physical Exams
- Executive Physical Exams
- Drug Screenings - Rapid Screen, Suspicion, Post Accident
- Drug Screen Collections - DOT and Non-DOT
- TB Testing - Positive TB Chest X-Ray
- X-Ray Facility on Site
- Immunizations - Flu Shots - Hepatitis B Vaccinations - Titers
- First Aid Services
Our Promise to You
- Accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment
- Rapid return-to-work initiatives
- Aggressive case management
- Prompt and accurate identification of non-work-related complaints
- Timely communication with employers
- Thorough consultations between our providers and the employer
- Expedient and cost-effective medical services